Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Saint Patrick’s Day

Today, I would like to share with you my favorite blessing. It is a traditional Irish one. My church youth choir in Huntsville, Al ended every practice by singing this.
 
May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
May the rains fall soft upon your fields,
And, until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.

I hope that you have a fun but safe St. Paddy’s Day. Enjoy yourselves, but be responsible. And, don’t forget to wear GREEN. I don’t know about you, but my family loves the pinch tradition associated with not wearing green on this day.

1 comment:

  1. I've been wearing my new Scooby Doo T-Shirt (it was on offer in a certain Grocery Store Chain the other day.) So yay. I have also listened to the Dubliners Barrel of Bricks to cheer me up as well.

    ReplyDelete